Ready, Set, Write! Tips for Writing About Your Family History *
You've been researching your ancestor for years, and you have the binders and pedigree charts to prove it. Now what? Writing about your family history is a great way to share family stories and leave a lasting legacy. In this program, genealogyist and writing coach Kimberlee Guerreri will share strategies and writing tips to get you started.
- Why we need to write about our ancestors
- Where to start and how to stay motivated
- How to turn boring facts into brilliant stories
Our February and March meetings will be presented on Zoom.
In March 2022 we will once again review whether to continue on Zoom or to resume in-person meetings at the Whittier Masonic Lodge.
* WAGS members will receive email invitations with meeting details in February. If you are not a WAGS member, you are welcome to attend. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and an invitation will be sent to you. The same Zoom sign-in will get you into our Social Hour and the General Meeting / Show and Tell event.
* There will be a brief business meeting prior the speaker's presentation.